As a Telco or Cloud Service Provider, you have much more stringent requirements of your infrastructure than a normal enterprise. You expect high availability, almost 100% uptime, and the ability to scale infrastructure and services up and down quickly and easily. You want a technology that helps you minimise time to revenue and maximise predictability around costs.
Here are some of the reasons to choose Ubuntu OpenStack supported by Canonical:
- Largest install base of any OpenStack distribution – 55-75% of OpenStack clouds are built on Ubuntu
- 60-70% of leading public cloud workloads run on Ubuntu
- 7 of the world’s leading Telcos are Canonical customers
- Largest ecosystem, with over 100 different permutations of solutions tested every day in our OpenStack Interoperability Lab (OIL)
- Extensive portfolio of tools to make hardware provisioning, service deployment
and orchestration, and cloud operation management quick, easy, and hassle-free
To discuss more, please use the chat function on this page or contact us
Deutsche Telekom is developing and deploying many new cloud applications on Ubuntu OpenStack as part of its secure and highly scaleable public cloud Business Marketplace ecosystem for SMB customers.
Challenges facing cloud providers.
Our portfolio for telcos and service providers.
Taking your public cloud from PoC to production.
Building a private cloud on Ubuntu OpenStack.
The easiest way to build a PoC.
Guide to architecting OpenStack for the enterprise