The latest release of the Juju GUI has just been packaged up and brings with it a number of small but important bug fixes:
- Fixed an issue where deploying the same charm multiple times would generate invalid charm names.
- Fixed an issue where it would require two clicks to click between services on the canvas.
- Fixed the removal of the option to serve the GUI over an insecure connection. This functionality has been re-enabled for now however in the near future we will be disabling this functionality for good forcing the GUI and its websockets over a secure connection.
- Fixed the service inspector duplicating units when scaling up.
- Removed and optimised the source code reducing the final size that needs to be sent over the wire.
- When clicking stacked charm icons the active one now gets moved to the top.
To deploy this release in your model:
juju deploy juju-gui
If you find any issues or have any feedback for the Juju GUI we’d love to hear it. Please let us know in our github repository and we’ll be sure to get back to you.