It’s been a great year for Ubuntu. More and more cloud users are turning to Ubuntu for their needs on public clouds. On the private cloud side you can find us on most production deployments of OpenStack, and we’re bringing you the latest bits of Kubernetes and other exciting cloud technologies, like fresh Docker packages. That’s a ton of new technology, it can be challenging to keep on top of things!
One thing we’ve learned is that there is huge demand for professional systems engineers who know how to administer cloud systems. Companies using these technologies need good people to push the state of the art. Since 2017 is nearly upon us and it’s time to start thinking about your New Year’s Resolutions. We’ve partnered with our friends at The Linux Foundation to help you stay on top of this growing market. You can learn about:
- Linux security
- Linux networking
- Linux system administration
- OpenStack administration
- Software-defined networking
- And get certified as a Linux Foundation System Administrator and/or Engineer (using Ubuntu!).
To help you get started, The Linux Foundation is offering a 50% discount on all their online training and certification to Ubuntu users! From now through December 22, just use the discount code
UBUNTU50 when purchasing any online self-paced training or certification from The Linux Foundation to get your discount.
Why should you take advantage of this deal?
- Open source skills are increasingly in demand.
Certified Linux professionals make more money.
- Your company may have budget set aside for employee training, and often that budget doesn’t get spent. Now is the perfect time to use your remaining training budget before the year ends!
- With training from The Linux Foundation you can learn anytime, anywhere – including during holiday downtime.
- Deals this good on The Linux Foundation’s entire elearning catalog don’t come around often.
You can learn more and enroll on their website.