Last week @brauner and @stgraber were traveling to Prague for the Open Source Summit Europe.
We got the opportunity to talk about LXD, system containers and various bits of ongoing kernel work as well as meet with a number of our users and contributors!
All this travel and conference time reduced our ability to do feature work this week, so we’ve mostly been reviewing contributions and pushing a number of bugfixes with things going back to normal this week.
Upcoming conferences and events
- Linux Piter 2017 (St. Petersburg, November 2017)
- FOSDEM 2018 (Brussels, February 2018)
The list below is feature or refactoring work which will span several weeks/months and can’t be tied directly to a single Github issue or pull request.
The items listed below are highlights of the work which happened upstream over the past week and which will be included in the next release.
- Nothing to report this week
This section is used to track the work done in downstream Linux distributions to ship the latest LXC, LXD and LXCFS as well as work to get various software to work properly inside containers.
- Nothing to report this week as Ubuntu was frozen for the 17.10 release.
- Fixed bad location for liblxcfs.so breaking lxcfs in the snap.