Another pretty quiet week for LXD as we keep working on a number of larger features that aren’t ready to land yet. Now that the Ubuntu 18.04 development release is open for contributions, we’re pushing LXD 2.19, LXC 2.1.1 and LXCFS 2.0.8 there which will then trickle down to our various PPAs, stable Ubuntu releases and backports.
@brauner was also busy talking about LXD and system containers in St Petersburg, Russia!
Upcoming conferences and events
- FOSDEM 2018 (Brussels, February 2018)
The list below is feature or refactoring work which will span several weeks/months and can’t be tied directly to a single Github issue or pull request.
The items listed below are highlights of the work which happened upstream over the past week and which will be included in the next release.
- Nothing to report this week
This section is used to track the work done in downstream Linux distributions to ship the latest LXC, LXD and LXCFS as well as work to get various software to work properly inside containers.
- Uploaded LXD 2.19-0ubuntu1 to the 18.04 development release.
- Uploaded LXCFS 2.0.8 to Ubuntu 16.04, 17.04, 17.10 and 18.04.
- Uploaded LXC 2.2.1-0ubuntu1 to the 18.04 development release.
- No change to be reported this week.