Ubuntu, the leading open-source operating system, will showcase at HP Discover Frankfurt, December 2012
Ubuntu and HP partnership
HP and Canonical, the commercial firm behind Ubuntu, are working closely together to deliver leading open-source products and solutions on PCs, ProLiant servers and private and public clouds for business, public sector firms and consumers across the world.
- Over 25 HP laptops, desktops and workstations are certified for Ubuntu
- 30 ProLiant servers are certified with Ubuntu
- HP’s public cloud, HP Cloud Services, runs on Ubuntu
- Ubuntu is the most popular cloud guest on HP Cloud Services
- HP and Ubuntu are working together on OpenStack for private cloud solutions
- Ubuntu Advantage is available through HP
For details about the Ubuntu and HP partnership go to www.ubuntu.com/hp
What’s new at HP Discover
Canonical will make a number of announcements at HP Discover. Watch this space!
Register an enquiry
If you have a project where Canonical and HP could provide technology or services, contact our sales team
Canonical has dedicated resources assigned to work with HP and HP customers across the world: